Incise Immigration Consultancy Inc. is a regulated Canadian immigration Consultancy firm. Incise Immigration Consultancy Inc. will represent you professionally and honestly wherever you are located. Contact us Today.

Contact Us

Phone & WhatsApp (Canada)

+1 647 899 0732

Phone & WhatsApp (India)

+91 999 942 4299

Temporary Resident Visas (TRV) – Tourist Visa – Super Visa – Business Visitor Visa

Tourist Visa

Every year millions of people visit Canada, many of which require a Temporary Resident Visa (“TRV”). This is also commonly referred to as a visitor or tourist visa. There are two types of TRV’s: a single-entry visa and a multiple entry visa. Both are valid for a fixed period of time and cannot be used after they expire. Most foreign nationals may require having a TRV prior to boarding a flight or they make a plan to visit Canada.

At Incise Immigration Consultancy Inc., we prepare your application package thoroughly ensuring to meet the requirements by the visa office located in your country. Even if you decide to stay longer in Canada or wish to work or study in Canada, count on us at Incise Immigration Consultancy Inc. to assess your situation as per the rules to prepare and submit your application accordingly.

Super Visa

Want to visit your children or grandchildren in Canada? Or wish to have your parents and grandparents live with you for longer duration in Canada?

You can apply for a Super Visa as visiting parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents.

The Super Visa is specially created for parents and grandparents, allowing you to visit and stay in Canada as temporary residents for up to 2 years without the need for any extensions. It is considered a multiple entry visa that remains valid for up to 10 years and allows re-entry within that period.

The Super Visa is different from a visitor visa as it allows parents and grandparents to live for a much longer period of time in Canada as opposed to a Visitor Visa. A Visitor Visa is valid for a period of 6 months but if you wish to extend your stay, you are required to apply for a visitor visa extension.

Business Visitor

Looking to visit Canada as a business visitor? Well, you will have to engage in international business activities without directly contributing to the Canadian labor market.

For example, if you come to Canada to meet with clients who are doing business with your company based in your home country, you would be considered a business visitor. Contact us at Incise Immigration Consultancy Inc. to prepare and submit your application professionally.

Begin Your Application Today!

Call or WhatsApp Incise Immigration Consultancy Inc. at +1 416 708 0083 (Canada) or +91 999 942 4299 (India) or Email us at to apply for tourist visa, Super Visa or Business Visitor in Canada.