Most Popular Questions
Only authorized representatives are allowed to represent you in an immigration or citizenship application as well as communicate with the Immigration Canada on your behalf.
Gaurav Ahuja is licensed Canadian immigration consultant, a member of Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) in good standing and is authorized by the Canadian government to represent your interests in all immigration matters. You may choose to use an authorized immigration representative to act on your behalf for immigration, citizenship or temporary residence applications with:
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC),
- Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB), or
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA).
Be aware, if you use an unauthorized representative, in Canada or abroad, IRCC may return your application or refuse it. Choose your representative carefully.
Check Our Status Here: http://stage.iccrc-crcic.ca/find-a-professional/
Incise Immigration Consultancy Inc. is a reputable immigration consultancy firm specialized in Express Entry, PNP, Family, Businesses Categories Sponsorship, Citizenship and Temporary Resident Visas (study/work/visit) applications. We offer variety of packages based on your needs.
1) Request Form or Information
Connect with us via email or phone or book consultation.
2) 15-min Initial Consultation (FREE)
- Book Initial 15 Mins Free Consultation.
- Best for People Who Are Undecisive or to Check Their Eligibility.
3) Detailed Consultation (Starting from $50+HST for 30 Mins)
- Book a Consultation via phone or video conference;
- Document review;
- Both document and application related questions; and/or,
- Available for both submitted and in-progress applications.
Yes, our immigration company assists clients from all countries all over the world regardless of the type of application immigration services needed.
Yes. Statistically, many of our clients have received at least one refusal prior to retaining our services.
However, an initial consultation is required to assess your individual case and reasons of refusal to make sure we can take your case.
Our prices include professional fees, only. Applicable HST will be applied, wherever applicable.
Government fees and disbursements (translation services, medical insurance premiums, medical examination fees, language exam fees, international student admission fees, etc.) are paid directly to government or third parties.
To check IRCC’s processing fees, please refer to immigration Canada website or contact us for consultation.